Our developers are constantly optimizing the ADITUS visitor portal (ak.a. ticket shop), especially for mobile devices. By now, the visitor portal has developed into a full-fledged integration platform. It currently supports four login options (inc. LinkedIn & XING), 14 payment options (inc. PayPal Express & Apple Pay) and six sharing methods.
This month, the live connection proved itself at DIGITAL X – DIGITAL EDITION, and at the trade fair association FAMA’s summer conference. This year, the FAMA’s summer event from 29-30 June will take place as a hybrid event: as a live event in Düsseldorf and in parallel as a virtual event online.
As a partner of FAMA, ADITUS significantly contributed to the transition and technically implemented the possibility of online participation. This involved integrating the hybrid solution Liveline Connect by the eponymous Karlsruhe start-up.
Spontaneous participants can even register for the virtual event until shortly before it begins; FAMA members can participate free of charge. ADITUS will also take care of registration for the FAMA’s autumn conference in November – both for the digital part and for the live event in Hamburg. Read more about FAMA here.
The FAMA trade fair conference 2020 as a hybrid event
For participants, the transition between the ADITUS ticket shop and the digital part of the FAMA summer conference, as implemented by Liveline Connect, is completely transparent. The specially developed interface links the attendee management directly to the virtual platform. The interface also supports hybrid event concepts where participants can seamlessly switch between the live and virtual formats.
For organizers, this means that all familiar functions remain unchanged for hybrid and digital events, including the ticket shop, visitor registration and invitation management (including dashboards).
All virtual participants receive personalized links for the digital events. This shifts admission control to another level, without changing the familiar processes.
This way, hybrid and digital events can be seamlessly integrated into ADITUS products with a minimum of adjustments – which is good for participants and exhibitors as well as for the organizers themselves.
Liveline Connect is a three-pillar model: the classic live on-site event is complemented with a “digital twin” and a community portal. The digital twin mirrors all core events via streaming. Virtual participants can become active in discussions and Q&A sessions via a feedback channel – for further information, please visit the company’s website.
ADITUS as implemented the interface to Liveline Connect as a standard integration. With the current version 4.34, this integration is available to all ADITUS customers.
Advantages of a proven ticketing system for digital events
Summing up: Why should organizers use a proven ticketing system for digital events?
- The registration process can be structured as usual: through the combination of different articles, targeted questionnaires, well-established reporting and legally compliant data protection processes.
- The attendees’ registrations will fill your database without the need for subsequent migration and manual effort.
- The use of coupons as well as promo/discount codes or the combination of both marketing instruments remains as smart and reasonable for digital events as it is for live events.
- Content costs money: tickets for digital formats are increasingly subject to charges. Use the existing payment integrations to process payments securely and quickly.
- You can use the registration data to set up targeted marketing campaigns and ensure that you stay in touch with your attendees, speakers and sponsors throughout the event.